Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Macromedia Freehand: Heart Skull


Macromedia Freehand: Heart Skull
Originally uploaded by Zook74
Ya know... I just looked at the Calender and realized; We've only just begun the third week of 2008. This year already feels like last year (if that makes any sense).

I really hope I can make something of this year. Too many years have gone by with nothing substantial to show. No advancement. No victories. Just surviving.

Surviving sucks.

I want to thrive.

Here is one thing I did, though. I finally started doing some (very, very) simple stuff in vector via Macromedia Freehand. It's not much, but it's a start. I've been longing to learn to vectorize my art for a very long time, but I HATE vector programs. Just not intuitive at all.

Ah well...

This year I'm GOING TO start making beer and plush toys. Period. Not "I hope to", not "I'd like to", not "maybe".

I am.

I will.

I can.

And nothing, NOTHING can stop me!!

No comments: