Thursday, November 22, 2007

B.A.T. 3000 Elite


B.A.T. 3000 Elite
Originally uploaded by Zook74
So...my first painted Stikfas custom in months. Heck I didn't even build it. My buddy Keith, aka ShadowMaster from The Asylum (http://www.stikfanatics.com) put the bash together, a clone of an earlier custom I painted for him.

Ya know... I've been doodling my whole life and pretending it was art. I've been jotting down notes pretending I was crafting stories. I've spent the last five years of my life making custom Stikfas action figures (read; playing with toys) and the last TEN years working a pretty dead end job working in an appliance store.

I like to remind myself that I really do have it pretty good, but- ya know? I just feel like I should be doing more. LIke I'm capable of more. I just can't accept that this is it for me and it makes me very, very discontented.

I drink more, spend more time in front of the teevee watching inane movies, read less, DO less...

When does my "Ah ha!" moment come?

No comments: