Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Things I Don't Understand

From Seth Godin's Blog

Could you make a list? A list of things that you probably could understand if you put your mind to it, but don't.

1. Why do I work 40+ hours a week at a job I hate to earn money to buy things I don't really need?

2. What, exactly, is the Federal Reserve?

3. Why do we let the Governmet control so much of our lives and take so much of our money if we're all (moslty) convinced that they're a corrupt, immoral, ineffectual bunch of buffoons, anyway?

4. Why does beer have such a negative reputation in this country?

5. What ever happened to the Pub?

6. Why am I having such a tough time with the letter "T" on my keyboard today? Especially when that "T" is the final letter in a sentence (I just had to go back and add a "T" to "corrupt" in number 3 above)?

No comments: